Section 1 – Data Collection: When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third party platform, we collect certain data from you or about you directly. We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our services you interact with or spend time using, your approximate geographic location based on your IP address.
The data collected from you and stored by us and associated with your account include:
- Data when you use some features like enrolling in a course or you choose to provide information or you choose to provide profile information or you enroll in and take courses or you make purchases.
- Data you provide when you interact with other users or share content publicly while using some of our services.
- Certain information through your social media or other online accounts also if they are connected to your Scube Holdings Private Limited account.
- Information you provide when we invite you to complete a survey or participate in a promotion (like a contest, sweepstakes, or challenge), either through the Services or a third-party platform.
- Data you provide when you contact us for support or to report a problem or concern (regardless of whether you have created an account).
- However, for security, Scube Holdings Private Limited does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication.
Section 2 – Data Collection Tools: We use data collection tools like cookies, web beacons, analytics services and advertising services to gather the data listed above. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt out of data collection.
Section 3 – Use of Data: We use the data we collect through your use of the Services to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, serve personalized advertising and things as required by law.
Section 4 – Sharing of Data: We share certain data about you with instructors, other students, companies performing services for us, our business partners, analytics and data enrichment providers, your social media providers, companies who help us promote our services. We may also share your data as needed for security, legal compliance or as a part of corporate restructuring. We can disclose or use aggregate or de-identified data for any purpose.
Section 6 – Age of consent: By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Section 7 – Payment Gateway: Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our site and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com.
Section 8 – Security: Scube Holdings Private Limited takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. These measures vary based on the type and sensitivity of the data. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secured, so we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Scube Holdings Private Limited, the Services, or any information provided to us in connection with the data we collect through the Services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact [email protected] with any concerns.
-End of Policy-